2014

2014

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Rain Jackets



















For some reason Miles gets so excited when I ask if he wants to wear his rain jacket. It's cute. We've been getting afternoon/evening rainstorms that have been nice. We haven't gotten too much rain, but it does cool down the air a bit. That's Ben wearing my "new" (garage sale) rain jacket and getting the corn ready to grill. And, ummmm, Ben wonders why Miles' favorite color is always "pink." Go figure - apparently Miles' mom AND his dad both really like pink. . .

2 comments:

Niederfam said...

So I like the PINK jacket....What can I say, although I am a girl!! just teasing :)

Kristen said...

Sweeeeeeet pink jacket BEN! Nice to see him showing a little of his feminine side. :) Miles and Jonas are still as cute as ever. I think I need to shop more garage sales.