2014

2014

Thursday, March 29, 2007

How Sweet

Well I really need to be wrapping up things here at work, but I just got to do something that I don't think I've ever done before: talk to Miles on the phone. (I never talk to him due to the fact that usually wherever I am, he is there too.) But it was oh so sweet. So cute. I love him. It went something like this:

Hi Miles
Hi Mom. You, you gonna pick up me at the house?
Yes, Miles, I'll pick you up at Tori's house after you play with all their fun toys.

Did you have a good night?
Yes.

Are you eating Chex right now?
Yes.

Is Jonas there?
Yes.

What is Jonas doing?
Eating his oatmeal.

Byebye Mommy.
Byebye Miles, I love you.


I'll have to call Miles more often on the phone; it's real fun. I encourage you all to do it.

1 comment:

erin said...

see!? now you know why i love it so much!