2014

2014

Friday, April 13, 2007

Cindy Lou - Who?






So first an explanation: Miles was looking at the pictures that appear on our computer's screen-saver and saw the one of him as Ferdinand the Bull, i.e., with Miles wearing pony-tails. So naturally Miles wanted pony-tails again, and naturally I conceded. Miles also thought Jonas should join in the fun and so I gave some pony-tails to Jonas. I wasn't going to post the pictures (and I still need to get clearance from my dear husband before I do so) until I heard my brother-in-law's comment in regards to Jonas: "All I can think of is Cindy Lou Who [from The Grinch, Dr. Seuss]." I'll let you decide what you think. . .

5 comments:

niederfam said...

Okay so I have to admit there is a STRIKING resemblance....too funny. I love it, see who needs a girl...and when do you find that part out by the way???

Kristen said...

So I asked Chris who Jonas' picture looked like (without showing him the other picture), and he said Cindy Lou Who. How funny is that! I laughed.

erin said...

it totally is. my husband is a genius. but i still love that picture more than you know.

MUD said...

Only a mother would post pictures of her boys with pony tails. They are cute little guys. MUD

Emre said...

Nice photos:)