2014

2014

Thursday, May 03, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things

So this was my favorite part of today, Thursday May 3rd: (Yes, it beat out the 2 hours of weeding the garden.)

I was busy getting a meal ready for some family in the ward and Ben was busy getting ready for his 4 hours of Stake Meetings tonite.

In the kitchen walks Miles and he says this VERY excitedly: "I'm playing a game with Jonas: Don't Let Jonas Out!!!"

HA! That was obviously the name of the game - Don't Let Jonas Out. It, ummmm, sounded a little suspicious and upon further investigation we found out it was Don't Let Jonas Out Of The Closet. Miles would go and take things (pots, pans, toys, etc.) and drop them off to Jonas in the closet. Then, of course, close the door.

Since, ummmm, I was getting dinner ready AND Ben was occupied AND, especially, Jonas wasn't crying, I didn't do anything about it. . .

3 comments:

Funny Girl said...

You BAD mom! Shame on you!:)

erin said...

best game ever! maybe i should start playing, "don't let chuck out." that would be fun! i wonder what toys i would throw at him....

Niederfam said...

I agree with Erin, although my game would be called, "Don't let Preston out" and I would throw in his laptop, it would be sure to entertain him for hours...that's funny!! I love it! And I couldn't agree more, if he wasn't crying, by all means.....