2014

2014

Friday, May 18, 2007

The Proof is in the Pudding. . .

so i decided that since my blog is also my journal/scrapbook, i should document some of me during my pregnancy. so here is splendid me at almost 25 weeks pregnant:




now i did not post this picture for the following reasons:


1. to get comments like, "oh you look great!" or "you're not fat!" blah, blah, blah.


2. nor did i post it to get comments like (gasp), "oh, ummmm, i see what you mean," or "yeah, you're looking a little hefty there" blah, blah, blah.


so please refrain.


but now the big question - why is my tongue sticking out????


well it's in honor of the newest member of my extended family: Bruno the Pug. he belongs to my sis Erin and bro-in-law, Chuck.


ain't he a cutie!? and his tongue is ALWAYS like that, i guess! too funny. so we're excited for little bruno and can't wait to meet him! :)

4 comments:

rebecca said...

But I can't help it. You look so cute! There is nothing I love more than pregnant tummies. You really look so great! I want to be you!!!

Megan said...

I now know where all the weight has been accumulating - your tongue. Glad that mystery is solved.

emily said...

thanks rebecca! and nice call megs! :)

Niederfam said...

So I DON'T want to be you any time soon, let me just make the announcement loud and clear, but YES, I can't stop either, you do look GREAT, as for the tongue, you've got it right on.....