NO MORE . . .
1. double-sided sciatica
2. pregnancy-induced carpal-tunnel syndrome
3. pregnancy-induced heartburn
4. eating of disgusting TUMS
5. comments from people
6. rolly-polly belly
7. extreme protruding belly-button (as my CPR instructor pointed out to our class: it would be very easy to do the heimlich on somebody with a belly-button like mine! [cuz it's easy to find!])
8. waking up every few hours - oh wait, dangit, scratch that one!
9. having a tough time getting up from sitting on the floor
10. wearing of maternity garments - wahoo, nursing garments (I think I hate them more, though)
11. being 10 pounds within my husband's weight
12. wondering what the labor/delivery will be like
13. running like a . . . pregnant lady
14. difficulty putting on my running shoes
HAVING. . .
15. a baby in our home again (although at times we ALL act like babies here!)
16. the smell of a new baby - no, not the diaper smell, just the sweet, newborn smell
17. cute little clothes - PINK, and lots of it, too!
18. TWO big brothers
19. lots of "breaks" to sit and nurse
20. someone in the house who is 100% completely dependent on me (although that is highly annoying at times, it is still a very neat thing)
21. someone that someday i can braid her hair AND take her out in public
22. family come visit
23. family know what Grassy Rose's real name will be
24. a good excuse to not go grocery shopping
25. a body that, hopefully, will be losing weight and not gaining
26. "Joe-Babe" suddenly appear to be a very big boy indeed
27. to go shopping for a few new non-maternity clothing
And finally, the 28th reason it will be nice to not be pregnant anymore. . .
28. To welcome the cutest, sweetest, littlest GIRL this Maxwell family has ever met.
Dang, she better be a she. . .