EMMY LOVES. . .
* being held * falling asleep while nursing * slobbery kisses from her brothers * sleeping * fussing every evening for an hour or two * being "Daddy's Little Girl"
JONAS LOVES. . .
* calling things the wrong color * trucks and tractors * being real silly * saying "don't like it" to food, crying, and then eating it anyways * eating apples *smothering Emmy with kisses * saying "that noise?"
MILES LOVES. . .
* telling everybody how they should to eat, play, sit, etc. * watching the trucks in front of our house * playing outside * talking real sweet to Emmy * taking forever to eat meals - thus driving Mom crazy * playing with play-dough * pretending
* having her MIL and Mom come out * having a clean bathroom, oven, fridge, etc. (see the previous one) * morning walks * holding Emmy * that Emmy is such a good baby * dressing Emmy * Jonas' voice * Jonas' silliness and playfulness * Miles' inquisitivness and intelligence * Miles' "work ethics" * being married to Ben * chocolate * her family of 5
BEN LOVES. . .
* inline speed skating * sailing * weighing himself every morning (must be the wrestler in him??) * smelling molasses * teaching in church * helping out with Emmy * telling Emmy she is so beautiful * swinging Jonas high in the air * "working" with Miles * reading books to the kids * being married to Emily (I'm not assuming this, he tells me this all the time - what a guy!)