2014

2014

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Rice, Rice, Baby


So we started giving Emmy some rice cereal on Saturday night. I've been giving a small amount to her twice a day - "breakfast" and "dinner" time. She actually likes it and actually eats it. It's quite impressive. She made some good faces the first time, but still ate it up and has seem to be enjoying it since. She watches her brothers eat all the time and so I think she's more than ready for this fun stage of introducing food. We'll start some fun, color foods later this week, I think.

8 comments:

rebecca said...

I love the title! You are so clever, :)

Go Emmy! It's good, messy fun when they start eating food. She's growing so fast, Emily.

And I so enjoy seeing little outfits and accessories (bibs) that were once worn by some little girls I love so much. It's fun for me - Thanks!

emily said...

well you gotta love Vanilla Ice.

yes, i always think of the people who's hand-me-downs i put emmy in. :) it fun for me, too.

Hans and Michelle said...

makes me want to do the running man and bust out my leg warmers. Thanks for the nostalgia:)

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

YEAH! I can't believe how fast she has grown up!! She is beautiful and it was fun to see those pics of her eating with the boys all around!!

erin said...

hmm...maybe you should delete that comment from that unknown person. i'm afraid to click on his link.

but the pics are awesome.

emily said...

yeah, i deleted it - for the second time. i might be going private one of these days. . .

KattandJas said...

Aww I love the Rice face! How fun! I miss that stage! But then again Colored food = colored and smelly poo! I can live without that!

Niederfam said...

So cute and even better, she's actually eating the stuff....I could NEVER sell Mitt on it, but Major tolerated it okay.....:)