2014

2014

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Why I Love You Ben

* you have actually used the Scandinavian Baking Book a lot * you bike to work * you do a good job of balancing family, work, and church * you look really good with a beard * you like to look at yourself a lot when you have a beard * you really like everything I cook * you love me * you wrestle with the boys * you think Emmy is so beautiful * you really do fit me * you always want to be better * you are very good at A LOT of things - from athletics to home-improvements/repairs * you love gardening * you always support me * you are funny - sometimes, kind of * you laugh with me while watching The Office * you have skinny legs (maybe this is more of Why I Envy You) * our V-date will be a fun run and then getting a yummy dessert * you help me * after bribing you with a back-rub or something you'll make phone-calls I should be making * you thought of ordering Gertrude Hawks chocolates for V-day * you can do things around the house like install ceiling fans (wahoo), fix broken pipes, etc. * you like to go shopping * you still think I look good three kids (and a lot of chocolate) later * you like the Dixie Chicks, too * you want a farmlet * you do school with Miles on days when you're off and I have to be somewhere else * you always rent the old, old movies (think 40s) from Blockbuster * you proposed to me on top of the mountain after a very long and ardous snowshoe hike not b/c you wanted it that way, but b/c you knew i would love it * you love our kids * you are my Chosen One (think song by Bread, "our" song)

2 comments:

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

LOVED IT!! You and Ben are a lucky couple! We have loved getting to know you guys! I am so sorry I tagged you again!!! I must have been out of my mind! Anyways I just wanted to say that I was sending those photos via email! You have an ADORABLE family! I loved how you guys were wearing red today! So cute! Thanks for telling me about that site too! Love talking with you today!

rebecca said...

I love that you did this Emily! I can feel the love you have for your family. You are so blessed.