So my friend tagged me, but I already did the top part of it in another tag a few weeks ago. So I'll do the last 1/2 of her tag:
10 years ago...
Gosh, so long ago! I was living in Taylor hall at BYU, finishing up my first year. I was getting ready to go to the Tetons and work that summer at Jackson Lake Lodge. I think I had decided to give Social Work a try as my major. I think. It was a long time ago.
5 things on my to due list. . .
1. Fold laundry
2. Put other laundry in dryer
3. Pick up all the little toys on the floor so Emmy won't put them in her mouth and choke on them
4. Place the eggs in cold water in 6 minutes
5. Dye easter eggs with kiddos
What I would do if I were suddenly a millionaire. . .
Pay off our car, buy a bigger house with a few acres of land, save the rest pretty much.
Six places I have lived. . .
5. New York
5 jobs I have had. . .
1. Newspaper deliverer
2. Golden Spoon frozen yogurt gal?
3. Oh yeah, a "server" at Boston Market
4. Personal aide for a quadraplegic lady
5. Home health nurse - for 3 weeks, ha.
5 things people don't know about me. . .
(this is hard)
1. I didn't take pre-natal (including folate) vitamins with my last 2 pregnancies.
2. If it weren't for contacts, I would not be able to tell what time it was even if the clock was 3 feet in front of my face.
3. We're going to try and grow peanuts in our garden this year - ha!
4. I've been a regular exerciser (as in at least 5 days/week) pretty much for the last 15 years of my life
5. I love to listen to NPR. In fact, I would say it has been years (yes, years) since I've listened to music on the radio.