2014

2014

Monday, March 31, 2008

J and M's first "talks"

So. . . I was sitting in the family room feeding Emmy when I hear Miles say to Jonas, "I'm going to give my speak now." He then goes on to say something like this, "When I was a boy I knew an elephant. His name was Horton and he was very nice."

When I finished feeding Emmy I came into the office (soon to be Emmy's room - notice the paint job - ha!) and saw what the boys were up to. Hilarious and ingenious. I had to get a video of it. Jonas went first and was pretty un-understandable. Something about when he was a baby. Cute, though, that's for sure. Then Miles went and told another "When I was a boy" story. Too funny. They kept this up for quite awhile.

Miles is due to give a primary talk in September (is the secretary on top of things or what?). No matter what his topic is I think I'll have him start out, "When I was a boy. . ."
video

5 comments:

Megan said...

Awesome. I love Miles adjusting the microphone.

Nicole said...

Soooo cute! Way to get it on camera!!

d&a said...

so great! i look forward to hearing how the real talks in front of a real audience go.

erin said...

hysterical. i'd love to see him give a talk in sacrament and make the bishopric guy adjust the mike.

Niederfam said...

i love it!!! they are such smart inventive little boys.....