2014

2014

Friday, March 14, 2008

Not much happenin' around here

So I haven't posted anything new since Miles b-day because, really, nothing has gone on this week. Of course "nothing" doesn't mean I just got to sit around all day and do. . . nothing. Just nothing other than doctor's appointments; playing; eating; schooling; reading books; getting breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks prepared; playing; planning out the grocery list; playing; organzing and attending Cub Scouts; a little bit of sewing; playing; and going grocery shopping. Oh wait, nix the last one - Ben and Emmy went grocery shopping for me! How great is that? Very great, indeed. I HATE grocery shopping because for some reason I just don't like going to Walmart.


Anyways, I thought I'd share some photos of Jonas and Emmy (Miles had enough attention with all his b-day stuff, right?). But I think I'm going to do a "Jonas-quote" for next week's Quote and so I'll post some Jonas pics with that. So here are some more of Emmy. . .

She is getting much better at sitting up. She loves it, too. She just can't stay upright for too long (as in, more than 2 minutes). . .

Hehe.


Silly. Cutie. Beauty. Lovie.



I love this picture for 2 reasons: 1. Emmy's face. She is such a happy gal. She loves life. And she loves her pre-crawling/scooting adventures. 2. Jonas is in the background. Pretty much wherever either Emmy is or where I am, there you will find Jonas. Unless he's outside playing. Other than that, he likes being near The Girls.

No comments: