2014

2014

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Yoga Kids


I got the Yoga Kids DVD as a Christmas present (as requested). We've had a lot of fun doing it together. Since there is just one yoga session, thus always the same, we usually do yoga about once a week, or every other week. The kids really do enjoy it. Since our bedroom is now our bedroom, office room, computer room, TV room, sewing room, etc., there really isn't much room for the kids to do Yoga. So they got to do it on my bed. How fun for them. See for yourselves:


F is for flowers.


I is for Iguana. (I had to show this one since it is Miles' favorite.)


Q is for quails. This is to show that, yes, my boys will do Yoga. But, alas, my boys will also be . . . boys.

5 comments:

erin said...

LOVE IT. although, it seems like jonas isn't quite as focused on his breathing like as real yogi would be. :)

Niederfam said...

That's hilarious, I just might have to find that DVD or request ;) it myself!!! Thanks for sharing......

Jenson Family said...

WHat a fun idea! I bet my girls would love that - I'll have to keep my eyes out for that video!

Nicole said...

How great is that? Fun!!

rebecca said...

So CUTE! My kids would love that too! Brilliant idea Emily. Your boys are darling.