2014

2014

Monday, May 05, 2008

QuoteS of the Week

So it's been awhile since I've posted a quote of the week. But, really, how can you top, "Everyone, the pie is yucky"?

Anyways, I have a few quotes, all from Miles. They really aren't funny, but just typical of Miles.

One day we were driving by the golf course:

Miles - "I don't want to be a golfer when I grow up."
Me - "Oh, okay, why not?"
Miles - "I want to be a worker."

Very typical of Miles.

At stake conference after a few people had gotten up and given talks:

Miles - "When is it my turn to talk?"
Me - "Oh, I don't know. Maybe when you are a little older."
Miles - "Maybe when I am 5?"
Me - "Maybe so."

At Grandma Diana's house:

Miles - "Do you know what I don't like about life mom?"
Me - "Uh, no. What don't you like about life Miles?"
Miles - "I don't like doing naughty things."

Ohhhhhhh, if only words spoke louder than actions. . .

2 comments:

Niederfam said...

Totally classic conversations, although when we drive by the golf course Mitt says, "someday I'm going to be better than Tiger Woods, right mom?" Right Mitt, of course, shoot for the moon!!!! :)

Nicole said...

Okay, I think ALL of these are pretty dang funny! I can't wait until Molly talks so she can say funny things!