2014

2014

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Quote of the Week

I have neglected this for a while and have neglected Jonas' funny things that he says. So I'll share two quotes from Jonas.

Scene:
Jonas has a toy. Emmy is very interested in it and is coming over to Jonas to check it out. Jonas had to think of something fast:

"No, Emmy, don't come near me; I am stinky."

Scene:
This really isn't a scene but some tidbit you need to know about Jonas. He oftentimes will say almost the right word. Now this doesn't happen as often as it used to, but on occasion something wrong will come out instead. The "wrong" word is very similar - such as "ice skate" instead of "ski," "breakfast" instead of "lunch," and so on. So the other day he brings out a teddy bear that we have named Barfy (Miles barfed all over him 2 years ago.). Jonas comes out and asks,

"Is this Poopy?"

So Jonas. So loved it.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

I love quoting kids, and this is so funny! That picture is priceless too. A definite frame-worthy one. :)

KattandJas said...

haha i love it..
At least he knows he is stinky! he doesnt need to be reminded!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

SO CUTE! I laughed so hard! He is so fun and I'm going to miss him in nursery! I also loved your memorial pics! It looks like you had a great time! Love love love emmie's swim suit!

D&A said...

i made doug come in and read this post and it made him laugh out loud! we both enjoyed it very much, thanks for sharing.

KattandJas said...

ill be home on the 14th! my little trip turned out to be a big trip. But its been nice not having to worry about being a grown up while im here. my parents just take care of the kids and i sleep! yay!

Jenson Family said...

That little guy is a crack up! Honestly! He's pure comedy! And what sweet picture of him.