So my cousin Natalie (see right links) had this tag on her blog and it was very sweet and cute and funny. Out of the mouth of babes, right? I asked Miles and Jonas the questions, but Miles were the only ones that made sense. A lot of Jonas' answers were, "the door." Whatever. So here goes the fun tag with Miles' answers:
1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you
2. What makes mom happy? me playing with you
3. What makes mom sad?
being not nice, not listening
4. How does your mom make you laugh? she does stuff
5. What was your mom like as a child? a kid
6. How old is your mom? I don't know. Then I told him he did and so he replied, "22?"
7. How tall is your mom? very tall (HA!)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? do stuff, play with Jonas, I don't know
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? being good (I don't think Miles knows what "famous" means)
11. What is your mom really good at? dancing (No idea where he got that)
12. What is your mom not very good at? soccer
13. What does your mom do for her job? goes to Cubscouts
14. What is your mom's favorite food? spaghetti
15. What makes you proud of your mom? playing with you, doing school
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Miles has never seen a TV cartoon, so I didn't ask this question
17. What do you and your mom do together? play, FHE
18. How are you and your mom the same? we look the same, we have the same feet
19. How are you and your mom different? we don't have the same germs
20. How do you know your mom loves you? I just know you love me.
I thought the answer to number 1 would be something like, "You really are frustrating me," or "1. . . 2. . . oh close," or "I don't know what to do with you," or, well, you get the point.
And my favorite answers? Well answer number 7, of course. And 20 - if that's the only thing he ever learns from me, fine.
And just for fun here is a video. Just showing a typical afternoon. It's kind of a long video, but that's also pretty typical of my afternoons.