2014

2014

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Quote of the Week

"No, you can't say that to me."

Miles says this, but lately Jonas has been saying it too and more often.

It usually happens when I say something like "Jonas put your toys away," or "Jonas you're going to have to go to time-out," or "No, Jonas, don't do that to Emmy," or "We don't have Cheerios."

And Jonas will often reply, "No, you can't say that to me." (Really emphasize the can't to get the full Jonas-effect.)

Kids just say the darndest things. I wonder where they come up with them. . .

3 comments:

erin said...

awesome. what do you tell jonas when he says this?

emily said...

"oh yes i can." :)

Niederfam said...

i think i'll start saying that to my children when they say things that i don't like! ;)

and a perfect response, i can hear it coming out of my mouth too!!!