2014

2014

Monday, October 06, 2008

Just Two

So I got tagged (at least I think I did - there are other emilys in this blogging world I am sure).

Here it goes:

Two things you go by:
1. Mom
2. Mamamia (Miles claims that is what Emmy calls me)

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. a red shirt
2. a jacket - happy cooler-weather fall; love it!

Two things you want very badly at this moment:
1. a flat stomach
2. a playroom

Two things you did last night:
1. ate butternut squash (from our garden) soup
2. delivered cookies to some friends

Two things you ate yesterday:
1. baked pancake (a new tradition for General Conference Sunday)
2. toasted bagel with pumpkin dip/spread

Last two people you talked to:
1. Ben
2. Jonas as I changed a poopy pull-up ("Gross Jonas.")

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Mommy 'n Me school with Miles
2. probably cleaning up, picking up, reading books, changing diapers, putting kids to nap, making breakfast, snacks, lunch, and dinner, running in the dark, etc.

Two longest car rides:
1. New York to Kansas - with no over-night stops
2. perhaps when I was a child and moved from VA to UT?

Your two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Halloween

Favorite vacations:
1. Hawaii
2. Alaska

Favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Water

6 comments:

rebecca said...

You've been to Hawaii and Alaska? I've been to neither. So jealous. Weren't you born in Hawaii? Or am I way off?

Jenson Family said...

Amen to the "flat stomach"... Still waiting for mine to show up too... Eek, 3 kids just does it to ya!

erinmalia said...

i want a flat stomach too! sadness. does the pancake resemble a german pancake?

emily said...

i was born in hawaii, rebecca. we then went back there when i was 14 or 15.

yes, the pancake is similar to a german pancake. we just squeeze on lemon juice and sprinkle powdered sugar on - so good.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

So fun to read! I also want a playroom! You already have a flat stomach so you need to choose something else! I would love to hear more about the baked pancake!

Mindy said...

Yes, you were tagged. :) I think these are kind of fun every now and then!

I can't wait to try that pumpkin dip, it sounds really yummuy!