So I got tagged (at least I think I did - there are other emilys in this blogging world I am sure).
Here it goes:
Two things you go by:
2. Mamamia (Miles claims that is what Emmy calls me)
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. a red shirt
2. a jacket - happy cooler-weather fall; love it!
Two things you want very badly at this moment:
1. a flat stomach
2. a playroom
Two things you did last night:
1. ate butternut squash (from our garden) soup
2. delivered cookies to some friends
Two things you ate yesterday:
1. baked pancake (a new tradition for General Conference Sunday)
2. toasted bagel with pumpkin dip/spread
Last two people you talked to:
2. Jonas as I changed a poopy pull-up ("Gross Jonas.")
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Mommy 'n Me school with Miles
2. probably cleaning up, picking up, reading books, changing diapers, putting kids to nap, making breakfast, snacks, lunch, and dinner, running in the dark, etc.
Two longest car rides:
1. New York to Kansas - with no over-night stops
2. perhaps when I was a child and moved from VA to UT?
Your two favorite holidays: