2014

2014

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Quote of the Week

I don't know why it is hard for me to remember funny things that Jonas says. Because he says them All The Time. But a lot of them don't make any sense. A lot of times he'll say something like this, "The door goes wokey pokey ally wanna wok."

A lot of time he also just mixes up words. I don't know why - he knows the correct words. Yesterday he was looking right at Ben and said, "I love you mommy." Ha.

Tonight as we were getting the boys in their pajamas I was teasing with Jonas and asked him, "Jonas where did you get that Big Bum?" His reply:

"Jesus gave it to me."

Sheesh, talk about the blame game. :)

6 comments:

rebecca said...

Fabulous picture. What a sweet face.

erinmalia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erinmalia said...

argh. let me try this again:

at least you know your teaching has gotten through!

i {heart} hawkes said...

great pic. i love reading the funny things that your kids say. you are smart to document them all.

megan said...

That really is a great picture.

Megan said...

At least he didn't blame it on his parents... :)