2014

2014

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

'Twas

the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, (or on the couch)

In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there. (He's definitely been here)

The children were nestled all snug in their beds, (cutie)

While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads. (or visions of gummy-fish)

And mamma in her ‘kerchief, (i wanted to wear my cute apron instead of a kerchief)and I in my cap,

Had just settled our brains for a long winter’s nap. . . (in our new pajamas. . .)

Good night and a Merry Christmas in the morn.

6 comments:

La Ron said...

I am impressed. Your kids are in bed asleep and Santa has already come and you have posted this blog. I am still trying to get my kids in bed. Merry Christmas!

erinmalia said...

soooooooo cute! i love the pjs.

Megan said...

What a fun post! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa said...

So cute! Merry Christmas!

Why is it when I see your cute kids, I want to point and yell out, "MOP"? ;)

Rachael said...

Clever post!

SayerFamily said...

Hey Emily!!! I'm sorry it took me so long to see that you wrote. I am still getting used to this blogging thing. I'm all about facebook. You look great and have an adorable family. Talk to you later.