2014

2014

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Quote of the Week

"No Emmy, it's not cheek-stick."

~Miles

background info: We (the kids and I) had to go pick up Ben as his lovely VW broke down 10 miles out of town. (Bummer.) I gave each kid a dum-dum lollipop (we got the other day from the bank. i never go to a bank since we bank with usaa and they have no local branches. so i am pretty sure this is the first bank-lollipop my kids had ever had. anyways. . .) Well all the kids are going to town sucking on their pops as I look back every 10 seconds to make sure Emmy is not choking on hers. No she wasn't choking, just rubbing it all over her face. Thus Miles' quote.

2 comments:

erinmalia said...

although, you'll probably start calling it that now, right?

i {heart} hawkes said...

that is very funny, my belly is jiggling right now. i love the things your kids say.