2014

2014

Friday, March 20, 2009

Home Sweet Home, Part 4 - and random (slightly boring) video

Here are a few more pictures of our new home. They are of Emmy's room - which is really hard to take a picture of because it is octagonal shape. Then my mom wanted me to show the side of the home, so I'll do that just for her. Then I might as well do the back of the home. Then you can watch a video if you want - it's none too exciting. Just my typical afternoon.
Emmy's room.

Left side.

Right side.



The side of our home.

And the back.

5 comments:

rebecca said...

Emmy's room is AMAZING! It's beauitful. I love the octogon shape and you've decorated it just perfectly. I want your house!

rebecca said...

Oh, and I LOVE the chandelier!

erinmalia said...

fun fun! we all sat around and watched the movie. hope the race went well!

Nicole said...

What a cute room! Very lucky girl. Love the rug.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

I LOVE Emmy's room! I love those windows in there! You have done an amazing job and I love the updated posts on your house! LOVE IT!