2014

2014

Monday, March 02, 2009

In and Out and Out and In

Or something like that. Well we have gotten most of our stuff out of our old home and into our "new" home. New, I think, by one year? Our old home was built in 1904 and I think this one was 1905. We are adjusting well. The kids love it. Miles told us the other day, "I love living in Maddie's house." (Maddie was a sweet friend who was renting the home before we bought it.) It's starting to feel like our house. My folks came out and were so helpful. I would still be working on both houses if it weren't for them.

I love our new home. Our kids get worn down in it from running all around and climbing up and down and up and down and up down the stairs. I can't wait to get it all together how I envision it. I won't show too many pictures - not until everything is "up and running." But I will give some peaks into our bedroom and the boys'. Love them.

8 comments:

erinmalia said...

i love love love it! i sure hope you aren't going to try to cover those windows with window treatments, are you?! and the boys' cute room---adorable. the bedding looks great. can't wait to see the rest!

emily said...

no way! i love those windows just as they are.

glad you like it and hopefully in the next month i can post the rest of the house. :)

rebecca said...

Emily! It's amazing! I've never seen so many windows in one room. I LOVE your room. I can't wait to see more. Congrats!

megan said...

Congratulations on the new old house. It really is pretty amazing how it all kind of fell together for you guys. It seems like it's all happening so fast!

Niederfam said...

So so great!!!!! YEAH. All that LIGHT all those windows, and how cute is the boys' room!!! LOVE IT. Now RELAX there is NO prize by coming in first here!!!

Meg said...

Very Cute!!! Can't wait to see more.

La Ron said...

I can't wait to see the rest of the house. I love your bedroom with all the great windows and the boys room looks so cute.

Nicole said...

Way cute! I love the two little beds and all the windows are great! I love natural light!