2014

2014

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

P.S.

I Hate blogger. Okay, there. Maybe I feel a tiny bit better. But I do hate it and if it weren't free and I weren't cheap, I'd change over to another program. I just wasted the last hour doing Miles' birthday post. I try to format my pictures to the left because for some silly reason if I format them for "center" then you cannot enlarge it.

So, by formatting the pictures on the left it messes up all the wording. I have changed my spacing numerous times to correct this, but silly (but what I really want to say is "stupid") blogger will not save any of my changes. So that is why Miles' post is all weird with its
w
o
r
d
i
n
g.

Argh.

5 comments:

emily said...

for those of you confused as to why the text is not as emily stated in the post about Miles' birthday, see comment #1 in that post.

emily said...

that must have been my sister commenting - not "emily."

thanks erin!!!

emily said...

whoops - i "outed" you.

courtney said...

ok, here you are! now i have 3 months of posts to catch up on. i have no idea why your new posts weren't showing up on my computer! so weird.

and i'm laughing because my sister uses my login too - so it sometimes appears that i comment on my own blog. :)

megan said...

Huh. I always wondered why my pictures wouldn't enlarge. Now I know- no more centering. See, your frustrations have taught me something!