2014

2014

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Can't Get Something for Nothing

Dangit. I almost did. There had been this "blog game" going around where if you were the first 5 or so commenters on the post, you'd win a craft made by the poster. I was too late on most of them until I came across Rebecca's blog - and I really wanted to win this one because 1. Rebecca is cool. 2. Rebecca would probably make me something cool. and 3. She said we didn't have to do it ourselves (meaning we wouldn't have to do the same post and thus have to make crafts for other people).

But she lied. (Her own words.) And she wants someone who won on her post to do it ourselves. So now I feel bad and now I will post it on my blog. Here it goes:

"Okay, so the first five people to comment on this post will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift made by me!! My choice. Made especially for you. Of course there are some restrictions and limitations: 1 I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! 2 What I create will be just for you. 3 It will be done sometime this year. 4 You have no clue what it will be. (Neither do I!) 5 You must repost this on your blog and offer the same to your readers. (Or not. I will still send you a gifty!) Be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!!"

And there you have it. The first 5 people to comment will get something made by me. It will most likely not be grand. But it will be fun for me. Time for me to create something for other people. I'm actually excited. Thanks, Rebecca for getting me to do this. :)

8 comments:

~Simply Kate~ said...

first! this sounds so fun and i love to make little crafts! :)

rebecca said...

He he! I knew you were thinking about it. Who wouldn't want something crafty from you? Thanks for the "cool" comments. And sorry I lied.

This post doesn't count as one of the five of course, though you can send me something crafty anytime. :)

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

wahoo. I knew I would be glad I listened to that little voice inside me that said "click on Emily's blog"! Can't wait for my crafty thing! And this will be good for me, I need some sort of motivation to make something. And doing it for other people always adds to the fun. :)

Meg said...

Count me in!!! Sorry you didn't make it to my blog fast enough. There will be other chances though. Can't wait to see what you create - for me!

Nicole said...

Hmmmm...if I am top 5 I would LOVE a gift from you and of course I would post a pic and love it!! So don't know if I qualify or not but it's worth a shot!

emily said...

you definitely qualify nicole. :)

emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.