2014

2014

Monday, April 27, 2009

To Grandmother's House We Went. . .












A fantastic time was had by all of us.  We went down for the show "Wicked" and it was definitely worth the 12-hour round-trip drive.  Definitely.  No doubt.  That show is amazing.  One of my favorites.  Loved it.

The 12-hour drive was also worth it as we were able to just hang out with Grandma Dixie and Grandpa G.  The boys were so sad when we had to leave on Sunday - Miles told me that he was so sad when we were leaving that he wanted to cry, but that he held it in.   Sweet boy.

It was a perfect weekend - the only problem?  Too short.

6 comments:

erinmalia said...

first--cute skirt on emmy! i love it.

second--the jackets made me sooo jealous. it's over 90 and i'm dying.

third--hmmm...what's happening to ben's hair? i don't think i've ever seen it that long.

fourth--looks like a fun trip! and happy anniversary!

Brooke said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Ben!! I LOVED Wicked too. Wasn't it AMAZING??? I wanna go again. :)

emily said...

yes, erin, ben is "growing" out his hair. yes, the hair he has. i should show you his "gene wilder" look - when he fluffs it. ha. i like it, tho - i mean, not the gene wilder look. just normal. but he's also hot with a buzz. man am i lucky.

Montrose Lewises said...

lol ur too funny, yes you are lucky!
I just had to comment on Emmy's cuteness, yeah she looks all grown up! My goodness! ALL three kids are two cute for words in general. You and Ben breed well :D.

rebecca said...

Yay! The love is still there. Happy Anniversary to you and your hot hubby. :)

I LOVE WICKED so much! I'm jealous you saw it. Is it playing in SLC? I'll have to look into that. I'd love to send my parents.

Cute kids as usual.

i {heart} hawkes said...

cute kids. one time erin mentioned jim's facination with bath robes...too funny! your parents are great to grandchildren sit, i'm glad you had a good time.