2014

2014

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ABC Hopscotch

Summer school at its best. I drew this yesterday and had the kids throw a rock and then tell me what letter it landed on. I think I had more fun drawing it out, but the kids did like it. Jonas especially. He doesn't know all of the letters, but he does know most of the sounds they make - thank you Letter Factory.

Learning can indeed be fun.

Emmy taking a turn.


And Jonas.


And Mr. Miles.
Here's how it looked right-side up.


And here's where ya stood.

6 comments:

erinmalia said...

totally cute! how long did it take you to color it?

emily said...

not long at all - 5-10 minutes?

courtney said...

you rule! that looks like fun - and it might wear the kiddos out a little in the process? pure genius.

ps - i also liked your camping post. as usual, i'm jealous. we try to avoid camping during summer. it isn't pretty when mixed with humidity.

raedene said...

Letter Factory rules!!!! That's how all my kids learned their letter sounds. My personal favorite is the 'w'. Wha-wha-wha-what's happenin', dude... ;)
Once again, you amaze me with your projects! It's all I can do to read them a story!!! I need lessons from you! And LOVE the light switch covers. I'm right with you on the re-creating. I have no new ideas in my brain, but I sure do like to copy others! :)

i {heart} hawkes said...

adorable! a lady in my ward swears by letter factory. sounds like i need to look into it more. i really like your handwriting too.

Megan said...

I love it! You are so creative!