2014

2014

Saturday, July 25, 2009

An Emmy-First

So Ben used to paint my toenails - not super often, but every once in a while. It had been, though, probably a couple years since I had polish on my sad little toes. So yesterday I told Ben I was going to pick up some nail-polish at the store and he was going to paint them for me. So he did and my toes are once again happy. Yes, Ben is really that great.

Emmy saw the polish this morning and was instantly drawn to it, even though she didn't know what it was. I showed her my toes and she was all excited about having that done to herself. So I painted her sweet little toe-nails and finger-nails. Her first time. Probably not her last.

This is something that could not wait until after breakfast.


Here's Emmy admiring her nails.


She's just too cute. Seriously.

No comments: