2014

2014

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Part: Un-Birthdays for Everyone

So my sister had the brilliant and fun idea to re-create some of the year's holidays when we get together. Seeing as we see each other and our nieces and nephews but maybe once-a-year, we miss out on experiencing a lot of holidays together. Hence, we re-create them when we are together! Fun, eh? We definitely thought so.

We celebrated birthdays for everyone at the cabin. The kids all got super cool and fantastic books. I got 2 great hand-made necklaces, Ben got lights for his bike, Erin got a hand-made broken thing (I plan to fix it soon!), Chuck got a wallet, my Mom got some super cute hand-made magents, and my Dad got lottery tickets. Sweet.

Blowing out the candles on the cake.


Emmy opening her present.


Uncle Chuck even entertained us with his balloon creations. This one was a sword. Very cool.

1 comment:

megan said...

I love this idea of celebrating the holidays when you're all together. Genius!