2014

2014

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sniff, sniff (updated)

I just dropped Miles off at school. But I'm not counting this as his "first day." Perhaps I should have? But I didn't, I didn't even take any pictures, and I didn't even send him with a backpack. But today is a very short day and is really an "orientation" day. A day of testing and introduction to his school.

His school decided afterall to offer one session of half-day K. So that's what we'll do. After all that agonizing, fasting, and praying. But I did find out 2 things today: 1. His half-day will be in the afternoon and 2. He has a brand-new teacher - A Man. I think I caught his name as Mr. James. Interesting. Good, too.

Anyways, tons of pictures and more tears to come Monday. Stay tuned. . .

(UPDATE: We picked Miles up. He had some great pictures to show me that he drew. In fact, "coloring" was his favorite part of today. I think he loved it all. I know he loves Savanna. The cute girl he was walking out of his class with - holding hands. She even gave him a picture she drew. He told me, "I think I am going to marry Savanna.")

3 comments:

erinmalia said...

but i want to see pictures!!!

rebecca said...

Adorable. I'm so happy things worked out so your little love is going for half day. Yay!

Nicole said...

That is soo cute! I love it. He is getting so big!