2014

2014

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekend Wrap

Our friends invited us to go out with them, just them (i.e. minus our kids), 4-wheeling. Very out of my comfort level, but that's not always a bad thing, right? It was a fun time and great hanging out with friends. I was pretty tepid on the way up but was okay. I had moments that I could relax and enjoy it. :) The way down was much better for me and even fun. Then when we got to the smooth part of the trail on the way back, I got to take over and drive and that was loads of fun, too!

Here we are. I squeezed Ben a lot. Ha.


The handsome men. I actually decided to hop off at this point on the trail after watching Tori do a wheelie as she was going up. But I'm proud to say it's the only time I got off. :) (I'm a wimp when it comes to off-roading.)


That nite the boys got to go to the local drive-in movie theater with Ben. How cool. They saw the movie Up.


They loved it. In fact, it was Miles' 2nd movie at a theater and Jonas' first time going to the movies. How special. (I was at home with sleeping Emmy.)

But seeing as it ended in one of the worst going-to-bed nites for us EVER, I think we'll hold off going again for awhile.

Alright, now it's Back To School. . .

2 comments:

erinmalia said...

can't wait to hear about that bedtime. sounds intriguing. hope you recovered.

Montrose Lewises said...

All that off road squeezing's probably good for the marriage ;)