2014

2014

Friday, September 18, 2009

Finally

We've been very busy this week, hence not many fun blogs or posting. But I finally got around to hanging up some adorable ABC cards Ben and I bought forever ago. We couldn't decide how to hang them, where, etc. Finally I tried some new blue sticky stuff (I had tried the yellow sticky stuff months and months ago and it didn't work) and put them all up today. Yea! I love them.
So check out the pictures and see if you can tell me what "N" stand for - beside notebook. A dinosaur that begins with a "N"? I don't know. Help.




5 comments:

erinmalia said...

they look so cute! you've inspired me to figure out what to do with mine.

Montrose Lewises said...

I have NO idea what they are going for with your "N!". Good question! I think I'd just tell them it's for "nature" and call it good. The rest are obvious and have multiple illustrations... So occasionally you find a notebook in nature... pfft what a funny illustration :D SO CUTE overall, tho! I wouldn't have been deterred by that either.

megan said...

Maybe it's a newt?

Montrose Lewises said...

LOL inspiration struck earlier and I'm going with newt too. :)

emily said...

newt it is i'm sure! thanks so much. :)