2014

2014

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Shhhh

So my sister is brilliant and had a brilliant idea: to make a quiet book with a group gals. So she asked for people to "sign" up. She got a total of 10 of us and then each of us had to make the same quiet book page (we were assigned "themes") 10 times. Then we mailed them off to my sis, she bounded them beautifully, and then she sent us back the amazing, beautiful, and creative finished book.

Check it out here. Click on her photos to see how truly lovely they are.

Man my kids are lucky!

2 comments:

Montrose Lewises said...

SO fun! Thanks for linking it in the first place so I could jump in :D

Mindy said...

Wow! Those are are amazing. What fun! I would like to say that I would love to be in on something like that, but those were way beyond my skills. Maybe you guys should just make them and sell them and then I would buy one. :) Great job! Which page was yours?