2014

2014

Friday, October 02, 2009

Our Backyard Pumpkin Patch Got Picked

Oh Emmy. So silly. She is such a beauty, but dang her silly smiles. :)


Jonas sitting on "his" pumpkin.


Miles working on "his" pumpkin.


Miles has told me hundreds of times that this pumpkin is his, because he "spotted it first." Whatever. He claimed it "his" because it's the biggest. I'm not that dumb.


My kids make the goofiest faces. Seriously. I'm mean, not seriously. Look at them! Jonas is cute. Emmy is too darn silly. Miles is. . . Miles.


We got enough to even make a table decoration with. Fun. (I'm not so sure on the ribbon - I found it somewhere. I need to make it more "presentable." I think.)

OH HAPPY OCTOBER INDEED!

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

the table looks awesome. and one day your kids will laugh at those silly faces.