2014

2014

Monday, October 26, 2009

Primary Program

Well I think many primary kids were participating in their Primary Programs yesterday. We sure were. As one member of my ward said, "This is The. Best. Sunday. Ever." :) It was delightful. I got to sit up among the primary cuties and it was relatively stress-free for me. Ben got to sit down on the pew with just Emmy. I think he had a good time, too.

I loved looking at my kids up on the stand, and Emmy with her Daddy. It was delightful. But I had to stop looking at Jonas after a while because every time I did look at him he would loudly whisper to me, "When do we get our chewy-treats?!" (Our kids get chewy-treats once a week - after the sacrament. Since we were sitting on the stands, he wasn't sure when this much-anticipated event would occur.)

I was a tad bit nervous for Miles and didn't want him saying "byebye" at the end of his part. He didn't. He did great. I was more than a tad bit nervous for Jonas. He sometimes talks quite inaudible and incomprehensible with a microphone. But he actually did great and said his line perfectly:

"I can prepare now by following the prophet."

Some of the other adorable sunbeams said, "I can repair now. . ." Loved it.

All in all it was a very sweet and precious sacrament meeting.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh, how ADORABLE are your kids???? Your blog is such a delight to read, I love it. Truly do. Our program isn't until Nov. 15th and I can't wait! It's Annie's first one and Brandon is singing a solo!! I better get the Kleenex ready. :)

Niederfam said...

So adorable.....It really is the BEST sunday all year!!!

Hilarious about the crap plane, I love it!!!

AND.....Econ 101 NICE, I just may have my boys start to sell some too, although we'd probably eat them all before they even had a chance. I'm sure Mitt would be willing to sell some of his brother's toys!!! ;)