2014

2014

Friday, November 20, 2009

Good deal, indeed & Quote of the Week! & Random Picture

Remember the little wooden kitchen I bought for Emmy for her birthday? If not, go here.

Well I stumbled across this the other day! It's pretty much the exact same thing. I love it, but I don't love the price tag. Whoa. I got a good deal indeed. Oh my, I'm reading more about it here and it says right on it, "Made in Maine." That what ours said in the back. So I'm pretty sure it's the same company. Crazy.

And quote of the week:

I was looking over some of Miles' schoolwork yesterday and he was telling me about it. He was reading the little book they had worked on and when he came to this [!], he said:

"That's an exciting point."

I loved it!

This is where the kids all huddle in our house on our cold mornings - the vent. It's also a great toy where the kids spend hours floating up balloons and paper. So fun.

3 comments:

courtney said...

wowzers. do you want to birthday shop for my kids?

erinmalia said...

that's totally what it should be called. the exciting point. love it.

Nicole said...

emily and I totally did the same thing...every morning before school in the dining room. There were two heat vents, but we'd race for the one that blew harder! I love it!