2014

2014

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Nothing to do with Thanksgiving

Wow, I'm even copying the title of a "tag" I received. :) But here it is:

1. What were you doing ten years ago?

Um, so that is November 1999. Sheesh, I think I was in my 2nd year of college. I'm sure I was home for Thanksgiving. I was probably in the middle of switching my major from social work to nursing. Other than that, I can't think of much else.

2. What are five things on your to-do list?

Gosh, that's hard. So I'll just make it simple.
1. Get a different profession, but one that will still pay me good and allow me to work once a week. (I can dream)
2. Figure out Christmas gifts for my kids, and birthday gifts for Jonas and Ben.
3. Sew an apron for Emmy's gift
4. Finish reading "Love and logic."
5. Run a turkey-trot 5K tomorrow morning with my sis and bro-in-law.

3. What are snacks you enjoy?

Snacks, that's different than treats. So the snacks I like are popcorn, ranch rice cakes, peanuts, beef jerky (when I'm at my parents), veggies and dip, chocolate animal crackers, and oyster crackers.

4. What are the places you have lived?
Hawaii, Florida, Virgina, Utah, Wyoming, Connecticut, New York, and Colorado. I think that's it.


5. What are five things you would do if you became a billionaire?

Pay off our house, our parents house (I am pretty sure my parent in-laws have paid theirs off), and every sibling's house (including all my in-laws, of course). Fix the foundation on our house. Build my children a tree-house. Pay a whole bunch of tithing. Have Ben take a year off work and visit every one of our siblings for as long as they could stand us. Give them money. Save, save, save. Oh yea, and maybe buy me a pair of jeans.

2 comments:

erinmalia said...

here's wishing a billion dollars in your future as i want no more house payment!

megan said...

Re #1: Ahem. You forgot to mention anything about who your awesome roommates were 10 years ago.