2014

2014

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Tuesday, Tuesday


My day:

5:40 - woke up and did exercising at home
6:30 - said bye to Ben as he left for work
6:45 - said good morning to all 3 kids, as Miles had so kindly gotten Emmy out of her crib
7 - fed and ate breakfast
8 - read "Ramona the Brave" to Miles (and Jonas)
8:30 - showered
9-10:30 - "hosted" our little adorable preschool group today
10:30 - 11:20 - don't know
11:20-11:45 - served Muffin-Tin Tuesday (no longer Monday, and no longer as regular, but requested specifically by Miles) lunch
11:45-12:15 - walked Miles to school, walked home
12:30-1 - read books and put Emmy to nap; read books and put a cranky Jonas to nap (too much sugar, too little sleep)
1-2:15 - ate lunch, got online, made cookies for cub scouts
2:15 - 2:45 - woke up Jonas (like promised) and let him watch the Letter Factory (we were suppose to do our little mommy 'n me school today, but he was too cranky for me to even look at him. so i told him if he napped good i'd let him watch the show.)
2:45-3:15 - picked up Miles from school
3:30 - 4:55 - walked to park, played at park, walked home from park
5:00-5:10 - got dinner ready, pumpkin pancakes
5:18 - Ben came home, I said, "I didn't think you were going to be this late," Ben replied, "I didn't either. . ."
5:30-6:45 - Cub Scouts for me (frosted cookies and made a "thank you" card and delivered items to the Police Station)
6:50 - I came home, Ben left for Elder Quorum visits
6:50 - read books to kiddos, helped brush teeth . . .
7:15 - tried to leave the boys room but Miles wanted a story, "not from a book," I told him the story of a mom who was hungry and needed dinner and wanted to go downstairs and eat. He didn't want that one. He wanted one that "isn't true and includes the words blue, dog, sardines, and dragonfly." Made up a [not-so] wonderful story with said things. Told the boys goodnight.
7:15-7:30 - Ate dinner. Yum!
8 - Checked on the boys: Miles sound asleep, sleeping sideways on his bed with his reading-lamp turned off (Good boy!); turned off Jonas' reading light, turned on the Wall-E night-light, tickled his face and leg, and told him good night.

Now I'm wasting time as there is a kitchen full of dirty dishes and I don't want to do them for the 10th time today. :)

I had a good day.

(p.s. The picture has nothing to do with my post, but it is of me, talking to my sister, taking a picture of me with my new hat I bought in Ouray for a super price.)

2 comments:

erinmalia said...

i love that i got a small cameo in this post. :)

i love pumpkin pancakes and rhett loves eating them for lunch. i also love how easily they freeze.

rebecca said...

Phew. Someday you'll read that list and wonder how you survived these days. That's what I think anyway. It's wonderfully exhausting and I'm sure we'll miss it. Right?