2014

2014

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Saturday

Saturday we were lucky enough to go to the Bountiful temple and see our friends from Colorado sealed to their 2 newest children. It was a sweet experience.

After that we had planned to take our children to the Kangaroo Zoo - appropriately named as all our children did for the next 2 hours was jump and jump! The place just has tons of bouncy things for the kids to jump and slide on. It was a lot of fun.

Then we headed home just in time to watch the BYU v. U of U game. We breaked in the middle of it and went to an early dinner - so we could watch the last half of the game. It was pretty fun. BYU didn't really impress me, however. We were gone when they played decent, apparently. Oh well, they won. Whatever.

Another fun day. My pics at the Kangaroo Zoo stink, but I still want to "document" it.

This is to show how steep the slide was! Ben was literally scared of it. I'm serious. He made me do it once to see how scary it was. I wasn't scared. Neither was Miles - which is surprising as he is always our more-cautious child. He probably went down the slide about 3 dozen times? Emmy even demanded that she go down by herself.


Jonas was a little timid, but still went down a few times.


I like this picture.


And there goes Miles!

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

i think rhett would have LOVED this place!