2014

2014

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

100-Day

Today was the school's 100-Day, a day Miles has been looking forward to ever since he found out about it. And he had a great, great day! They did all sorts of different activities with the whole kindergarten and so that was fun. I remembered from last year that some of my friends' kids had worn 100 things to school in honor of the day. So I wasn't sure if we were to do that, too. When Ben picked up Miles on Monday they were talking about 100-day and Ben asked if Miles could wear 100 things and Mr. James said, "Huh, I hadn't thought about that. Sure."

So we stuck 100 stickers on Miles. He loved, loved, loved it. I think he was the only kid in the school with 100 things on. Which I think made him love it even more. :)


(This was the after-school pictures. I sent a note to the teacher telling him that I had told Miles that if the stickers became a distraction, Mr. James could ask Miles to take some/all of the stickers off. Looks like he did a pretty great job in class.)

5 comments:

erinmalia said...

that is awesome! i love the sea stickers.

courtney said...

your kids are fantastic. i love that he wanted to wear 100 things to school. i also love that he has a crown on. :)

rebecca said...

Love that idea! Tomorrow is our Day 100. Matthew has been so excited for it. I don't think the older girls even care. Must be a kindergarten thing. Miles is so cute. He looks super proud of his 100 stickers. Fun!

i {heart} hawkes said...

what a kick!

Mindy said...

That is so great! I may have to steal that idea for next year. I can't believe he kept them on all day! how fun for him!