2014

2014

Friday, April 09, 2010

Oh We Love Her (plus one other picture for fun)

Oh she's crazy, too. She can drive me insane. But oh I wouldn't trade this girl for the world.

Here she is literally running away from a roly-poly. Yes, that's right - a roly poly. (which is very unlike her - she is not girly-girly very much)

Looking down. . . where the bugs are.

And happy she is "so tall!" (i.e, so far from the roly-poly bugs)

Here's she is not running from the bugs. She loves to "race." Race herself, mom, Jonas, etc. "Ready, set, go!" she exclaims. Love it.

Ben just getting home from work. . . and picking up some tag-a-longs for the last part of his ride. (I don't think I've ever shown Ben's bike. It's awesome. We got it about 6 months ago? He's oh so handsome on it.)

4 comments:

erinmalia said...

that is one colorfully-dressed child! we love her too!

and pic of ben and the kids is great. too bed there's no miles. jonas is giving you such a good smile.

Kristen said...

I love the pictures. She is adorable. And.....congrats on the upcoming baby girl! So true that my next one is going to be a girl. That is too funny. Made me laugh.

rebecca said...

So cute! I love her style. Layers and layers of color. Just like one or two of the girls at my house. :)

Ben is handsome and his bike is awesome! I'm a fan of cruisers. I just said to David the other day that I think cruisers are like the VW Bugs of bikes. Fitting that Ben has both. :)

Mindy said...

What a cutie! And that is a very cool bike.