Things I Hate:Me at 5 1/2 ish months along.
1. Aetna - our insurance company. Not only does it come with crappy coverage, it also comes with crappy customer service. (Really, pregnancy is not a good enough diagnosis to warrant an ultrasound to be covered? Really.)
2. Wind. It ruins a perfectly nice day.
3. Tantrums and whining before 7:30 am.
4. My new contacts. Supposedly better for my astigmatism and for oxygenation. But I'm miserable as my eyes constantly sting and water. Better be better in a week - like I was told.
5. Feeling fat. Even though it's "just pregnancy."
6. Sewing my first dress for Emmy (well 2nd - her 1st was for halloween, but it wasn't really put together per se).
Things I Love:
1. Sewing my first dress for Emmy. Yes, it is a love-hate relationship. I love it now that it is all done. But I hated it because I really stink at sewing.
2. Finishing up my work-outs and scripture reading by 7am.
3. Running with Scout (our new dog if you don't remember).
4. My kids laughing.
5. My boys trying to get Emmy to make her "scared" face.
6. This video.
And some pics:
The dress. I got the idea and tutorial from here. I think it really looks better in person.