2014

2014

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Fathers' Day

And a Happy Fathers' Day to our very own dads:
Me and my dad - I'm guessing I'm about a couple of days old.


And I just had to show this one even though my dad's head is missing. But it's classic my dad: he in his bath-robe.


Ben, age 12ish, at the Klondike Derby with his Dad. Ben now owns that very same sweater. But not the great hat.


Ben, his big brother Joe, and their father. Circa 1978 or '79. And frankly Jim pretty much looks the same today.

We love our fathers and father-in-laws. Have a great day!

5 comments:

erinmalia said...

haha. yep, totally classic dad in the bathroom. and totally classic you with the underwear on top of your clothes. man, will you ever stop doing that?

Niederfam said...

I was going to comment about the underwear too, but e beat me too it. I LOVE it. Classic.

AND....I cannot believe how much Miles looks like Ben.....I guess I shouldn't be so surprised, but I didn't see it until NOW.

Happy Father's day!!!

emily said...

erin, i love how you said "bathroom" instead of bathrobe. makes me laugh.

Nicole said...

So cute! Look at your dad!! I need to have our family pics scanned.

courtney said...

so funny. all i can think is that i've seen ben stand exactly like his dad is standing in those pictures. he is like a clone of jim - which isn't such a bad thing considering jim hasn't aged since the late 70's. :)