2014

2014

Monday, June 14, 2010

Jonasisms


Jonas just has the greatest sayings in the world. Too bad I don't always keep a pen and paper on me because I forget too fast what he says. But here are some of his latest:

Background:
The kids were being watched by Grandma Dixie and Grandpa G. My parents had taken them out to ride some bikes and scooters.
Jonas then says,
"Miles can go first. I am always the nice one."
He's right, too. :)

Background:
At the recent father-sons camp-out Jonas comes up carry a huge clod of cow poop in his hands.
"This would be great for the garden!"
He's right, too. :)

Background:
Miles got quite a little but prominent black eye (he ran into someone while playing at the ward dinner the other nite). Ben told the boys he had a picture of himself as a kid with a black eye. We had gathered on the couch to check out Ben's photo album and Jonas comes running,
"I want to see your black ear Dad!"
Classic Jonas.

Background:
We were sitting at the table eating dinner and I was reviewing what the kids had talked about in sharing time at Primary: the Holy Ghost. We talked about it for a while and the importance of listening to the Holy Ghost. Ben shared a couple of personal stories he has had.
Then Jonas says,
"I heard the Holy Ghost once say, 'Tickle my toes.' "
What?


5 comments:

erinmalia said...

that last one is awesome. i wish the HG said that to me! better yet, i wished it told chuck to tickle my back. that would be the best.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

I miss your boys in primary:( Love your post!!!

Melissa said...

that last one is classic!

courtney said...

what a crack-up! so fun to keep track of those funny things they say!

Nicole said...

love those!