2014

2014

Friday, July 09, 2010

FYI

Just in case you're wondering, and even if you're not. . .

Ben and I and family came over to my folks' house on the 1st of July. We spent the next few days doing a lot of fun festivities in the Provo area. Then, after the parade on Monday, Ben headed back home and I decided to stay here at my parents' for a little while longer - who can resist beautiful country and an air-conditioned home??? (We have a swamp cooler that cools a section - a section mind you - of our home.) ((My parents will have only been home for 2 of the 10 days that I will have been here - they are busy with their fun summer vacations! Bummer for me; big bummer for the kids. But we are still managing to have fun.))

So I've been here all week. I have lots of pictures to post of the 4th and etc., but my parents computer just takes forever (as in never) to upload pictures on blogger. So I'll have lots of old events to post about when I get back.

Until then. . .

5 comments:

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Yeah! I can't wait for your pics! I love the 4th! I also read and wanted to cry about a great harvest that just moved into Montrose. AHHHHHHHHHHH I love that place! Anyways such cute pics of your kids! I hope your are doing and feeling well!

erinmalia said...

so their computer is still slow? i need to do something about that. thanks for letting me know.

word verification: urabille. what's a bille? a female bill? whatever it is, you're it!

emily said...

erin - i think it is their internet connection in particular that is slow??? perhaps not their computer, but their hook-up.

raedene said...

I can't wait for your update! I love reading all about your super cute family. Love ya!

i {heart} hawkes said...

can't wait to see the fun you've been having.