2014

2014

Monday, August 23, 2010

1st x 2

So today was Miles' 1st day of the 1st grade. Wow. I love how this picture has his lunch box in it with him because he is just too excited about eating lunch at school - but especially getting to eat school-lunch once a week! And I mean Excited. He gets to pick out what day of the week he wants to eat at school - this week he chose to eat on "spaghetti and breadstick" day and next week is "beef and bean nachos" (of course he had to ask me what nachos were first). Love it.

Isn't he just sooooo handsome?


The siblings - minus one.


The whole family! We all walked Miles to school - even my parents came. So truly, a family event. :)


And here is the school boy in his classroom. We were excited to see some familiar faces from last year. And we met the teacher a little bit and she seems quite delightful. Miles didn't stop talking to her pretty much the whole time we were there. Which would have been fine and dandy if there weren't other kids coming and such that his teacher also had to give some attention to. . . Oh that kid. Talking is truly his talent.

I can't wait until I get to pick him up and get the full report. Oh what fun times!!!

5 comments:

erinmalia said...

congrats miles! i'm so happy for you! can't wait to hear how it went. and i can't wait for a new school picture. his kindergarten one is still on our fridge. :)

Nicole said...

How fun!! What a cute kid!!

rebecca said...

Oh so exciting! I hope he had a great day. Lunch at school is seriously a thrilling event. I'm surprised he didn't pick the first day to buy lunch, no matter what's on the menu! He's so cute, love his curls.

My kids start tomorrow. The air is absolutely thick with excitment and nerves. Mixed emotions for me . . . but mostly I'm all for 6 hours with 2 kids. :)

Meg said...

So fun! Too bad he doesn't ride a bus. I'm sure that would rank up there with the picking his lunch day. Good to know all kids his age are the same.
By the way, has anyone ever told you that he is Heath Ledgers little brother? The resemblence is striking. Heath in mini form.
Hope you are holding up ok with 4 kids. Wow - 4. Can't wait to hear more about it.

courtney said...

i love the family walk to school! you are still looking like you are on top of everything - even with little lucy here! amazing. hope you are getting some sleep!