2014

2014

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Quick and Random

Just wanted to invite everybody to my house since it's the cleanest it's been in. . . years. And probably will not be this clean again for. . . years. I'm serious.

Now, it's not super-clean even - but things are put into their places, floors vacuumed and mopped, dressers dusted. There's still plenty to be done - washing the windows, scrubbing the toilets, etc. But cleaning for 6 hours yesterday has cured me of the desire to clean anymore!


2 more weeks and 1 day and definitely counting. . .

3 comments:

erinmalia said...

you still have one day of singleness left---make the dress!

Melissa said...

At first I missed the fact that it's a delivery dress. I thought, "wow, that looks ... breezy!" It makes much more sense now. :)

Congrats on the clean house, too!

courtney said...

nesting much? :)