2014

2014

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lucy = 4 months



Lucy wins the "My favorite child of the week" contest this week. Even with her middle of the night (morning?) feedings! I know, I know - parents aren't supposed to have favorites. But it's been a whopper of a week with my other kids and so she deserves this.

Happy 4 months girl!

She's still just as cute and yummy as she was at 3 months. She still wakes up during the night/early-morning to feed. She still fusses (a lot!) during 5-6pm. She still does not roll-over. She is still madly adored by her siblings. She is still our Lucy Dee and we sure do love her.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Still sweet and cute! The balloon is so cool! Really...and those are stickers right? On her shirt? So fun!!

emily said...

the balloon was leftover from jonas' b-day - they were cool! :)

yep, stickers. my sister bought them and i love them!

erinmalia said...

so cute!

Meg said...

She is so cute. I loved Jonas's cake. Where did you come up with the idea?

courtney said...

she is adorable!