2014

2014

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I can't think of one

Oh my this is one of my most favorite pictures of Lucy. Ever. I don't know why. It cracks me up. I had no idea of it until I turned on the camera to take a picture and saw this beauty. Ben took it. It's pure awesomeness in my {not-so} humble opinion. I'm not sure who put that "snake" on Lucy - Emmy perhaps? Ben? Lucy would be a doll in curlers. :)


Emmy's quote of the week:

"Jesus see us all the time. He sees us eating. He sees us sleeping. He sees us going potty."

p.s A very Happy Birthday to a most beautiful woman - my Grandmother Whicker. She's a lovely lady and one of the most positive and up-beat women I know. She is also known as "Jelly Bean Grandma" to my kids. For obvious reasons. We all love her lots and lots!

3 comments:

erinmalia said...

that picture is pretty funny. and nice quote, emmy!

my word verification: dummi. i'm offended. i guess i'm not even smart enough to spell dummy correctly.

courtney said...

that is a pretty darn cute picture of lucy. i love the expression on her face!

Nicole said...

Cute cute! Love the pic too! And I enjoyed emmy's quote! he he