2014

2014

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Belly Dance

So Lucy started doing "the belly dance" last week. It's awesome. The video isn't as good as I hoped, but you get the idea. She does it on command - often, not always. But almost always she does it when she hears music or singing going on. It's hilarious. She's been sick the past 3 or 4 days (cold coupled with teething perhaps?????) and so the Belly Dance hadn't been seen as much. But, showing her increasing level of health, the Belly Dance made a pretty good come-back today.

video

2 comments:

erinmalia said...

okay. that was good, but once she's healthy, you have to do this again. :)

Montrose Lewises said...

I second Erin :D
This is adorable and I want MORE!
Adaiah occasionally does this completely wild wave thing with her torso when she's excited and requesting something... I got a video of her trying, unsuccessfully, but still hilariously, trying to do it... I need to post.